The arc'teryx Field IS Jacket takes an unsurpassed militaristic look and transforms it into a definitive cold weather design. For this season, a trademark Veilance piece has been reappraised and altered with a more refined fit around the collar and shoulders, a new hand pocket configuration and a simplified front that removes the seam lines.
Multi-purpose warmth means this 140-gram Coreloft insulated version of the Field Jacket has a lighter 80-gram Coreloft application to the sleeves that eases layering, while the GORE-TEX® Pro ensures resistance against wind and water. As part of an adaptable configuration for multi-tasking, two types of pocket, easy access open vertical hand pockets and zippered horizontal drop pockets are perfectly placed storage spaces. Reduced to its iconic essence, protection and shape is perfected to deliver an unexpectedly warm wear without bulk.
- Two way full length front zipper
- Internal stretch knit cuffs seal in warmth
- Two easy access open vertical hand pockets and two zippered horizontal drop pockets
- Two open horizontal drop pockets on chest
- Hood with single point adjuster, rolls away into collar with watertight zip closure
- GORE-TEX® Pro ensures full waterproofness and added breathability
- Two internal chest pockets with zippers
- Smooth internal jacket lining guarantees easy layering
- Weight: 785g
You may also like....