The Arc'teryx down range has landed, the Men's Thorium AR Hoody incorporates the innovative features and cutting-edge engineering that has become the trademark of this forward-thinking outdoor brand. With a hybrid construction of body mapped European goose down and Coreloft synthetic insulation, the Arc'teryx Mens Thorium Hoody provides the perfect balance of breathability and hi-loft warmth, while keeping bulk to a minimum. The Men's Thorium AR Hoody's low profile design makes it an ideal layering piece for more severe conditions, with enough abrasion and water resistance to make it a fantastic standalone piece when things settle down.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Includes stuff sack
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent)
- Down Composite Mapping, with strategically placed Coreloft synthetic insulation
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Elastic cuffs
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.