- Arc'teryx Expedition with e3D fit
- Highly breathable Gore-Tex® Pro; reinforced with N155p-X face fabric in high wear areas
- Full separating two-way zippers allow for drop seat option, and easy removal over the boots and crampons
- Elastic low front bib at waist keeps cold and snow out;adjustable suspenders
- Two small zippered pockets on the bib
- Keprotec™ instep patch protects against edges, crampons and boots, Cordura® powder cuff keeps snow out; lace hooks affix pants to boots
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.