Versatility is the name of the game when it comes to the Arc'teryx Men's Theta AR Jacket. With a longer cut giving a bit more coverage and the brand's signature ergonomic fit ensuring a full range of motion, this rugged and durable jacket can take whatever you have to throw at it. Constructed from all-new Gore-Tex Pro, it offers burly weather protection, added abrasion resistance and a high level of breathability, making it the ideal choice for a great range of outdoor activities.
- Arc'teryx Athletic with e3D, hip length fit
- Rugged, durable and breathable Gore-Tex® Pro; light and supple 40D fabric through main body, reinforced in high wear areas with hardwearing 80D fabrics
- WaterTight™ Vislon centre front zipper; WaterTight™ pit zippers for ventilation
- Helmet compatable DropHood™ with fast adjustment is designed to rotate with your head
- Two hand pockets, internal laminated pocket with zipper, and sleeve pocket
- Adjustable waist drawcord
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.
You may also like....