Winter won't stand a chance against the Arc'teryx Therme Parka. A combination of Coreloft Compact synthetic insulation and high quality European goose down is packed inside a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex shell, giving you the very best when it comes to warmth and weather protection. The insulation is mapped to your body, giving you extra breathability where you need it most, while cutting down on bulk for a neat, stylish fit. A great range of travel friendly features compliments the jackets sleek urban look, making this the ideal city companion on those cold, wet commutes.
- Windproof, waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® outerwith a 750 fill premium down interior and Coreloft™ compact
- Down countour construction and down moisture mapping technologies maximize insulation benefits
- Underarms and side panels are insulated with Coreloft™ to reduce bulk
- Insulated hood and storm collar; internal wrist cuff gaskets in soft brush knit
- Two insulated Coreloft™ compact hand pockets; one internal passport sized pocket also has external chest pocket
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.