- Waterproof, Breathable, Durable
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
- Expedition with e3D fit for easy layering, svelte profile and functional articulation
- WaterTight external zippers
- Front fly with snap closure
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Belt loops
- Two thigh pockets with WaterTightâ„¢ zippers
- Keprotec instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Slide 'n Loc snap closures enable certain jackets to be fastened to ski pants to prevent snow entry
- Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro
- Cordura® Nylon
- Weight:495 g
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.