The Arc'teryx Sidewinder SV Jacket is designed for those who prefer to take a less direct route down the mountain. Equipped with highly breathable GORE-TEX® Pro, a great range of performance features and the brands unique e3D articulated shaping, this tough, big mountain jacket offers the ideal combination of weather protection and freedom of movement to allow you to take on the back country will confidence.
- Arc'teryx Expedition with e3D fit
- Highly breathable Gore-Tex®' Pro
- Curved Water Tight™ Vislon front zip
- WaterTight™ pit zippers
- Full protection StormHood™ fits over helmet and is designed to rotate your head
- Internal mesh dump pocket, zippered hand pockets, sleeve pocket, chest pocket
- Powder skirt with Slide 'n Loc™ attachment
- Weight: 594 g / 17.5 oz (M)
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.