If you're planning on heading into the backcountry this season, you'll need a comfortable jacket that offers big mountain performance. The Arc'teryx Sabre Jacket uses GORE-TEX® fabric and a brushed flannel backer to provide reliable waterproof, breathable protection and light insulation. A range of unique features are on hand for added comfort, and the jacket's relaxed fit leaves plenty of room for extra layering and flexibility, making it ideal for both skiers and snowboarders.
|GORE-TEX||GORE's extremely waterproof and durable membrane is laminated onto fabrics and used to deliver exceptional waterproofing and breathability|
|WaterTight™||The world's first WaterTight™ zippers to pass the W.L. GORE® extreme wet weather test.|
- Arc'teryx Relaxed Fit
- Waterproof/breathable Gore-Tex with lightly insulated backer
- WaterTight&trade' Vislon front zip
- WaterTight™ pit zippers for ventilation
- Full protection StormHood™ fits over helmet and is designed to rotate with your head
- Hand pockets, internal mesh dump pocket, sleeve pocket
- Powder skirt with Slide 'n Loc attachment
- Weight: 665g / 20.4 oz
You may also like....