If you want maximum protection without unnecessary bulk, then the Arc'teryx Rush Jacket is the way to go. This sleek, lightweight shell is built from GORE-TEX® Pro to provide the best in waterproof, breathable protection and incorporates the brand's unique e3D articulation to ensure total flexibility. Within the no-nonsense design is a great range of innovative features that offer extra protection, ventilation and the accessible storage that you'll need for a day off-piste, whether you're on a snowboard or skis.
|GORE-TEX Pro||Designed to meet the demands of outdoor professionals and serious enthusiasts, GORE-TEX Pro has been made using the most rugged, most breathable, durably waterproof and windproof fabrics for extended use in extreme conditions. Its 3-layer construction features a waterproof and breathable laminate sandwiched between a durable nylon face fabric and Microgrid Backer Technology.|
|WaterTight™||The world's first WaterTight™ zippers to pass the W.L. GORE® extreme wet weather test.|
- Arc'teryx Expedition with e3D fit
- Lightweight and highly breathable Gore-Tex Pro
- Gore-Tex Pro reinforced hood and shoulders
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- WaterTight™ pit zippers
- Full protection StormHood™ fits over helmet
- Hand pockets, internal mesh dump pocket, sleeve pocket
- Powder skirt with Slide 'n Loc™ attachment
- Weight: 564g / 16.6 oz
You may also like....