If you want maximum protection without unnecessary bulk, then the Arc'teryx Rush Jacket is the way to go. This sleek, lightweight shell is built from GORE-TEX® Pro to provide the best in waterproof, breathable protection and incorporates the brand's unique e3D articulation to ensure total flexibility. Within the no-nonsense design is a great range of innovative features that offer extra protection, ventilation and the accessible storage that you'll need for a day off-piste, whether you are on a snowboard or skis.
- Arc'teryx Expedition with e3D fit
- Lightweight and highly breathable Gore-Tex Pro
- Gore-Tex Pro reinforced hood and shoulders
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- WaterTight™ pit zippers
- Full protection StormHood™ fits over helmet
- Hand pockets, internal mesh dump pocket, sleeve pocket
- Powder skirt with Slide 'n Loc™ attachment
- Weight: 564g / 16.6 oz
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.