The Arc'teryx Men's Psiphon SV Pant is specifically created to provide durable weather protection and warmth while allowing a climber to move efficiently and effectively in severe alpine conditions.
The Arc'teryx Men's Psiphon SV Pant is specifically created to provide durable weather protection and warmth while allowing a climber to move efficiently and effectively in severe alpine conditions. The trim cut is carefully patterned to reduce fabric and seams that could snag crampons, particularly in the lower leg. Webbing loops are integrated to accommodate gaiter straps (not included) that will help keep snow out of your boots in deep snow conditions. The low profile waistbelt adjuster is glove and harness friendly, and removable suspenders add a level of security. Two thigh pockets: one zippered pocket securely holds small essentials, and Velcro flapped dump pocket provides quick access, even with gloves on.
- Weather resistant
- Serious warmth protection
- Highly durable
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Hybrid Construction
- Trim fit keeps warmth close to the body
- Tapered legs for efficiency when walking with crampons
- Articulated knees
- Gusseted crotch
- Front fly with button closure
- Wind flap
- Internal webbing gaiter loops create a secure seal (straps not included)
- Removable low profile suspenders
- Soft, brushed lined waist
- Glove friendly adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Thigh pocket with laminated zip
- Thigh drop pocket
- Thigh pockets sit just below a climbing harness leg loops
- Seamless instep
- Burlyâ„¢ Double Weave reinforcement at lower leg helps reduce crampon damage and snags
- Weight: 615 g
- Fortius 3.0â„¢â€”65% polyester, 21% nylon, 14% spandex, 414 g/mÂ²
- Burlyâ„¢ double weaveâ€”46% nylon, 46% polyester, 8% elastane, 275 g/mÂ²
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions.
Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx dedication to craftsmanship is express through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieced through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.