The Arc'teryx Men's Psiphon SL Pullover delivers essential protection with minimal weight, the Psiphon SL Pullover is geared for the harsh environments encountered in rock and alpine climbing. Constructed from a superlight, densely woven nylon/elastane blend fabric, Nylaz, the Psiphon delivers superior abrasion resistance. The fabric helps mitigate the effects of wind and precipitation, but is air permeable and stretchy enough for comfort on the move.
- Ultra compact and lightweight, packs down smaller than the average climbing shoe
- Nylazâ„¢ air permeable softshell for durability and elastane for stretch
- Deep front zipper for easy on/off, rapid ventilation
- Helmet compatible hood with single hand adjustment is stowable, windproof, water resistant
- Laminated chest pocket
- Stretch cuffs are gusseted and can be pulled up to the forearms while climbing
- Hidden snap system allows hood to be secured in windy situations when the hood is not in use
- Single hem cord adjustment with HemLockâ„¢ inserts to secure under a harness
- Fabrics Nylazâ„¢ - 85% nylon, 15% elastane (body)Gossameraâ„¢ â€“ 100% nylon (hood)
- Weight: 290g
- Athletic fit, hip length
- Centre back: 73 cm / 28.75 in, drop hem
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.