The Arc'teryx Men's Psiphon SL Pullover delivers essential protection with minimal weight, the Psiphon SL Pullover is geared for the harsh environments encountered in rock and alpine climbing. Constructed from a superlight, densely woven nylon/elastane blend fabric, Nylaz, the Psiphon delivers superior abrasion resistance. The fabric helps mitigate the effects of wind and precipitation, but is air permeable and stretchy enough for comfort on the move.
- Ultra compact and lightweight, packs down smaller than the average climbing shoe
- Nylazâ„¢ air permeable softshell for durability and elastane for stretch
- Deep front zipper for easy on/off, rapid ventilation
- Helmet compatible hood with single hand adjustment is stowable, windproof, water resistant
- Laminated chest pocket
- Stretch cuffs are gusseted and can be pulled up to the forearms while climbing
- Hidden snap system allows hood to be secured in windy situations when the hood is not in use
- Single hem cord adjustment with HemLockâ„¢ inserts to secure under a harness
- Fabrics Nylazâ„¢ - 85% nylon, 15% elastane (body)Gossameraâ„¢ â€“ 100% nylon (hood)
- Weight: 290g
- Athletic fit, hip length
- Centre back: 73 cm / 28.75 in, drop hem
You may also like....