The Arc-teryx Phase AR Bottom is a mid-weight base layer bottom appropriate for cooler temperatures and high-output activities. Composite construction of Phasicâ„¢ AR and Phasicâ„¢ SL fabrics in addition to the textileâ€™s construction and next-to-skin fit eliminates excess bulk and rapidly transfers moisture for efficient evaporation. Benefits include improved temperature regulation and layering.
- Minimal odour retention
- Antimicrobial, odour-control fabric treatment
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobilityâ€”fabric is inherently stretchy without the use of Spandex fibres, making it more durable
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted crotch
- Comfort waistband with laminated, soft-brushed finish
- Non-chafing label
You may also like....