Made from light, hardwearing TerraTex fabric, and designed with freedom of motion in mind, the Arc'teryx Men's Palisade Pant is a technical pant built for extended trips across demanding terrain. Durable and comfortable, TerraTex is a nylon blend geared for warm weather hiking and trekking. It delivers sun protection, dries quickly, and has performance stretch. The trim fit is streamlined and lies close to the body. This minimizes excess fabric that would otherwise get in the way while negotiating technical terrain. Articulated patterning and a gusseted crotch work with the fabric's stretch to deliver the ergonomic freedom needed to handle steep grades and shifting topography.
- Technical trail pant constructed with air permeable, quick-drying, durable TerraTex stretch nylon fabric.
- Laminated front fly.
- Front fly with zip and snap closure.
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt.
- Soft, chamois lined waist.
- Laminated hem.
- Two mesh lined, zippered hand pockets.
- Two zippered cargo pockets with drain holes.
- Rear pocket with zip.
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.