Made from light, hardwearing TerraTex fabric, and designed with freedom of motion in mind, the Arc'teryx Men's Palisade Pant is a technical pant built for extended trips across demanding terrain. Durable and comfortable, TerraTex is a nylon blend geared for warm weather hiking and trekking. It delivers sun protection, dries quickly, and has performance stretch. The trim fit is streamlined and lies close to the body. This minimizes excess fabric that would otherwise get in the way while negotiating technical terrain. Articulated patterning and a gusseted crotch work with the fabric's stretch to deliver the ergonomic freedom needed to handle steep grades and shifting topography.
- Technical trail pant constructed with air permeable, quick-drying, durable TerraTex stretch nylon fabric.
- Laminated front fly.
- Front fly with zip and snap closure.
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt.
- Soft, chamois lined waist.
- Laminated hem.
- Two mesh lined, zippered hand pockets.
- Two zippered cargo pockets with drain holes.
- Rear pocket with zip.
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.