A high-performance trail running shoe with enhanced climbing and scrambling capabilities, the Men's Norvan VT from Arc'teryx delivers excellent traction and support on unpredictable terrain. The adjustable 360° support system instantly switches from a higher volume run mode to a precise-fitting climb mode. Fixed Adaptive Fit Technology wraps the foot and seals out debris, and the custom Vibram® sole combines a sticky Idrogrip forefoot for traction on slickrock and wet trails with a Megagrip compound for durability.
- Breathable and durable
- Trail running performance with climbing and scrambling agiility
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Vibram® Idrogrip at the forefoot provides a sticky climbing zone
- 3.5mm lugs, 9mm heel drop
- Performance mapped Vibram® outsole combines a sticky forefoot climbing zone with a durable Megagrip compound
- Trail Performance Geometry delivers comfort, precision, and a dynamic ride
- Light, rugged TPU film overlays protect the forefoot, heel and high abrasion areas
- Light, durable air-permeable stretch mesh upper forms to the foot for a secure, comfortable fit
- Durable EVA/Polyolefin blend midsole provides shock absorption and propulsion
- Adjustable 360° Support System instantly switches from climb mode to run mode with a single pull of the lace
- Fixed Adaptive Fit Liner comfortably wraps the foot and keeps out debris
- Longwearing 4mm OrthoLite™ 3D molded insert cradles the foot
- Internal stretch liner seals out debris and helps secure the fit
- Fabric: 85% EVA / 15% Polyolefin blend
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.
You may also like....