The Men's Norvan Jacket delivers comprehensive weather protection with a minimalist design fine-tuned for mountain training, running or other high output sports in wet, windy weather. Three-layer Gore-Tex fabric with C-Knit backer technology is exceptionally light, highly breathable, soft, supple and delivers durable waterproof breathable protection. The Norvan uses the Arc'teryx Trim fit to help minimise extraneous fabric and keep the material close to the body to maximise its breathability. Articulation in the arms and gussets under the arms elevate mobility and comfort. The top of the cuff is shaped to extend its coverage, and the elasticated bottom hem seals out drafts.
At only 215 grams and with a stripped down minimalist design, the Norvan's features reflect a disciplined focus on performance. The fitted hood provides protection and has an elasticated brim to extend coverage and ensure a high level of visibility. Ingenious Venturi style vents pull air through an opening under the arm to provide continuous airflow while in motion. The construction eliminates the need for a zip, shaving grams and removing a potential point of irritation. The water-resistant front zip has a quiet soft pull, an internal laminated zipped pocket stows and protects identification or a small digital device, and reflective blades aid visibility.
- Exceptionally light weight and supple N20p facefabric with GORE® C-KNIT backer technology forexcellent next to skin feel
- Fitted hood with elasticized brim to ensure visibility
- Venturi style vent pulls air through the opening inthe underarm for continuous venting
- WaterTight front zipper with soft zipper pull
- Internal laminated zippered pocket
- Shaped top of the cuff for additional coverage andelasticized cuff easily push up for forearm venting
- Elasticized bottom hem reduces bulk, helps to sealout drafts and keeps jacket in place while moving
- Reflective blades on back and sleeves enhance lowlight visibility
- Weight: 215 g / 7.5 oz
- Fabrics: N20p 3L GORE-TEX® fabric withGORE® C-KNIT backer technology
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.