The Men's Norvan Jacket delivers comprehensive weather protection with a minimalist design fine-tuned for mountain training, running or other high output sports in wet, windy weather. Three-layer Gore-Tex fabric with C-Knit backer technology is exceptionally light, highly breathable, soft, supple and delivers durable waterproof breathable protection. The Norvan uses the Arc'teryx Trim fit to help minimise extraneous fabric and keep the material close to the body to maximise its breathability. Articulation in the arms and gussets under the arms elevate mobility and comfort. The top of the cuff is shaped to extend its coverage, and the elasticated bottom hem seals out drafts.
At only 215 grams and with a stripped down minimalist design, the Norvan's features reflect a disciplined focus on performance. The fitted hood provides protection and has an elasticated brim to extend coverage and ensure a high level of visibility. Ingenious Venturi style vents pull air through an opening under the arm to provide continuous airflow while in motion. The construction eliminates the need for a zip, shaving grams and removing a potential point of irritation. The water-resistant front zip has a quiet soft pull, an internal laminated zipped pocket stows and protects identification or a small digital device, and reflective blades aid visibility.
- Exceptionally light weight and supple N20p facefabric with GORE® C-KNIT backer technology forexcellent next to skin feel
- Fitted hood with elasticized brim to ensure visibility
- Venturi style vent pulls air through the opening inthe underarm for continuous venting
- WaterTight front zipper with soft zipper pull
- Internal laminated zippered pocket
- Shaped top of the cuff for additional coverage andelasticized cuff easily push up for forearm venting
- Elasticized bottom hem reduces bulk, helps to sealout drafts and keeps jacket in place while moving
- Reflective blades on back and sleeves enhance lowlight visibility
- Weight: 215 g / 7.5 oz
- Fabrics: N20p 3L GORE-TEX® fabric withGORE® C-KNIT backer technology
You may also like....