The Arc'teryx Men's Macai Jacket has been optimised for big mountain skiing and freeriding. It has a relaxed fit and modern styling.
The helmet-compatible StormHood cinches securely, providing full coverage with exceptional visibility. Rapid ventilation on traverses and ascents come from water-resistant pit zips, and the integrated powder skirt is created to deliver a secure fit in deep powder.
Pockets are designed and placed to provide security and accessibility, even with a pack on. The streamlined water-resistant Vislon zip in the front seals tight. The Slide'n Loc attachments link to compatible pants to create a snowproof system that works as a single unit.
- Fabric: Gore-Tex 3L with Lo-Loft Softshell Technology (80D, 193g/m²)
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- DWR finish
- Fully seam-sealed
- Anatomical shaping
- Articulated patterning
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet-compatible, adjustable StormHood
- Laminated chin guard
- Water-resistant external zips
- Water-resistant Vislon front zip
- Water-resistant pit zips
- Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Sleeve pocket with water-resistant zip
- 2 hand pockets with water-resistant zips
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Lift pass loop
- Hidden Recco reflector
- Slide 'n Loc pants attachment
- Relaxed fit
- Hip length
- Weight: 690g
You may also like....