If you like to push your limits on the mountain, it is essential that you have high quality technical clothing that you can rely on to perform. The Arc'teryx Lorum Hoody is a lightweight, low profile jacket made from Polartec® Powerstretch fleece, which wicks moisture away from the skin, making it the ideal mid layer for the hardworking skier or snowboarder.
- Air permeable
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Lined hood
- Full front zip
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Stretchy cuffs
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro - 53% polyester, 38% nylon, 9% spandex, 241 g/m²
- Approx. Weight: 500 g
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.