The Arc'teryx Men's Gamma Rock Pant is a trim fitting technical alpine pant constructed using lightweight, stretchy Fortiusâ„¢ fabric, paired with a more durable Burlyâ„¢ Double Weave textile in the knees and seat. A streamlined design keeps insteps seam-free to limit snags and abrasion, and built-in articulation in the knees aids freedom of movement.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Stretchy fabric construction provides freedom of movement
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Front fly with snap closure
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- Seamless instep to reduce abrasion
- Laminated cuffs
- Lace hook
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Snap waist closure
- Soft, brushed lined waist
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Mesh lined hand pockets
- Reinforced knees and seat
- Webbing belt loop to attach a chalk bag
- Weight: 340g
- Fortius 1.0â„¢â€”84% nylon, 16% spandex, 160 g/mÂ².
- Burlyâ„¢ double weaveâ€”50% nylon, 43% polyester, 7% spandex, 275 g/mÂ².
You may also like....