Adopting a guide's calculated mentality, the Men's Gamma MX Pants from Arc'teryx are prepared for sudden shifts in weather, objectives or perspectives. Stretchy, breathable and weather-shedding fabric tackles everything from mixed routes to epic tours. They ensure full freedom of movement with a gusseted crotch and stretchy fabric while the soft Chamois lined waist is comfortable next to the skin even if you are wearing a pack or harness. There are plenty of pockets to keep your belongings secure and close to hand and reinforced Keprotec insteps offer excellent durability against abrasion from edges.
- Fabric: Main: Fortius 2.0 (49% polyester, 35% nylon, 16% elastane), Reinforcement: Keprotec
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish
- Soft, brushed lined waist
- Front fly with poppered waist
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Thigh pocket with flap
- Gusseted crotch
- Adjustable hem drawcords
- Weight: 565g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.