If you want a bit of extra warmth and protection without having to combat restrictive bulk, the Arc'teryx Gamma MX Jacket is a great choice. This mid-weight soft shell gives you a comfortable range of motion courtesy of stretch fabric and articulated patterning; it sheds water with ease and is quick drying making ideal for active outdoor pursuits where comfort and mobility is an important factor.
- Mid-weight Fortius™ 2.0 softshell fabric with DWR finish
- Collar height provides warmth and easy layering ability
- Articulated patterning and gusseted underarms for freedom of movement
- Two hand pockets and two chest pockets, laminated sleeve pocket withlaminated zipper
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric is snow-shedding, breathable, lightly insulated, durable and wind resistant
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Soft brushed-lined collar
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- Stretch-woven cuffs
- Drop back, laminated hem with adjustable hem drawcord
- Materials: Fortius 2.0™—49% polyester, 35% nylon, 16% elastane
You may also like....