Rugged enough for industry use the Gamma guide Pant by Arcâ€™teryx is resilient, breathable and modern. The Kropotec™ instep patches prevent damage from ski edges or crampons making them a perfect pair of trousers for mountain guiding or backcountry pursuits.
- Burly™ double weave fabric has good stretch, excellent durability and good wind resistance; DWR finish
- Soft, chamois-lined waist with adjustable webbing belt and snap closure; gusseted crotch
- Two zippered hand pockets and two flapped, large volume thigh pockets, one zippered, one with Velcro® closure
- Keprotec™ reinforced instep patch protects from crampons and edges
- Hem width fits over boots but static hem cord can be cinched to secure pant close to boot
- Productcode: A1B13521