Designed for the fast alpine adventure, the Fortrez Hoody is an essential mid-layer fleece for the varied conditions of the mountains. Taking full advantage of the Polartec® Power Stretch with hardface® technology, the Fortrez Hoody achieves exceptional levels of warmth whilst retains abrasion superiority and combines a smooth face that sheds moisture and layers easily.
- Polartec® Power stretch fleece with Hardface® Technology
- Easy-to-layer, four way power stretch fleece with a hardface print for added durability
- Integrated Phasic AR panel nests inside hood, functions as a balaclava when worn with the hood or a neck gaiter without the hood up
- Two hand pockets and one chest pocket
- Sleeve thumb loops add extra coverage between gloves and sleeves
- Weight: 385g
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions.
Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx dedication to craftsmanship is express through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieced through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.