Designed for the fast alpine adventure, the Fortrez Hoody is an essential mid-layer fleece for the varied conditions of the mountains. Taking full advantage of the Polartec® Power Stretch with hardface® technology, the Fortrez Hoody achieves exceptional levels of warmth whilst retains abrasion superiority and combines a smooth face that sheds moisture and layers easily.
- Polartec® Power stretch fleece with Hardface® Technology
- Easy-to-layer, four way power stretch fleece with a hardface print for added durability
- Integrated Phasic AR panel nests inside hood, functions as a balaclava when worn with the hood or a neck gaiter without the hood up
- Two hand pockets and one chest pocket
- Sleeve thumb loops add extra coverage between gloves and sleeves
- Weight: 385g
|Polartec® Power Stretch:|| |
A 4-way insulating stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and great breathability to maintain comfort levels. It comes with Hardface technology for long lasting abrasion resistance.
|Phasic:||Phasic is a soft, 100% hydrophobic double knit textile with mechanical stretch. It is composed of multi dimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly. Silver-ion is integrated into the fibre to provide long lasting odour control. The lightweight fabrics smooth outer face makes it ideal for easy layering.|
- Productcode: A1722872