The Arc'teryx technical Long Sleeve Ether Comp Crew delivers exceptional moisture transport, ventilation and comfort for extended use on the trail. Helius™ polyester fabric on the body wicks moisture and feels like silk next to the skin. Surprisingly durable for its weight, Helius™ offers UPF 50+ sun protection and stretch performance. Arc’teryx carefully designed the Ether for the realities of the trail. Gusseted underarms combine with the fabric’s stretch to elevate ergonomic performance, and the Athletic fit stays close to the body to improve moisture transport without sacrificing freedom of movement. Flatlock construction all but eliminates seam irritation. And, at a mere 175g, it is easily packed.
- Durable Helius™ fabric wicks body moisture and is comfortable next to skin
- Woven Enduraflex™ fabric reinforces shoulders and arms
- Gusseted underarms provide no-lift comfort
- Minimized seams increase durability and reduce chafing
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Arc'Teryx's standard fit
- Composite construction
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Body: Helius™ - 100% polyester
- Shoulders & arms: Enduraflex™ - 85% polyester, 15% elastane
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.