The Men's Cerium SV Hoody from Arc'teryx is the warmest of the Cerium range for cold, dry weather days. This midlayer is very lightweight due to the fabrics used and will layer easily or keep you warm on its own. With a combination of 850 fill power grey goose down and Coreloft insulation mapped in key areas for maximum warmth, and minimal bulk it offers excellent performance throughout your favourite outdoor activities. A DWR finish helps to repel moisture improving your comfort, whatever the activity and whatever the weather.
- Fabric: Arato 10 (100% nylon)
- Synthetic: Coreloft 100g/m2 & 140g/m2
- Natural: 185g of 850 fill power goose down
- Down Composite Mapping
- DWR finish
- Adjustable, low profile, down insulated StormHood
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Internal zipped pocket insluding stuff sack
- Elasticated cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Weight: 440g
You may also like....