The Cerium SL jacket was developed for cold, dry weather days with amazing warm-to-weight ratio. Offering great warmth-to-weight in a highly compressible package, this sewn-through downpiece is the lightest weight down jacket in the Arc'teryx Essentials collection. It is intended asa light midlayer in cool, dry conditions and will layer easily or keep you warm standalone. With 850 fill grey goose down insulation and a DWR finish, the Cerium SL Jacket will repel moisture to improve your comfort whatever the activity.
- Fabric: Arato 7 (100% nylon)
- Natural: 50g of 850 fill power European grey goose down
- Synthetic: Coreloft 40g/m2 & 100g/m2
- Down Composite Mapping
- DWR finish
- Full length centre front zip
- High collar
- 2 zipped hand pockets including stuff sack
- Low profile elasticated cuffs at wrist
- Elasticated rear hem
- Weight: 185g
You may also like....