It's finally happened. After years of waiting and hoping, we are excited to welcome the arrival of the Arc'teryx Men's Cerium LT Hoody; the very first down insulated jacket from one of the world's most innovative outdoor brands. It has a unique hybrid construction that places synthetic insulation where you need greater breathability and less bulk, maintaining warmth and preventing the down from becoming compromised by moisture.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup.
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated Storm Hood™
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Includes stuff sack
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.