Combining 850 fill down insulation with a GORE® WINDSTOPPER® shell, the Ceres SV is built for severe cold. The down delivers exceptional warmth for its weight, box wall construction maintains loft and eliminates cold spots, and Coreloft synthetic insulation is strategically utilized in areas prone to moisture. The windproof, water repellent, breathable shell improves thermal efficiency and sheds light rain and snow, and the insulated StormHood provides full-coverage warmth and protection.
- Windproof, breathable and water resistant N40p GORE® WINDSTOPPER® outer fabric
- 850 fill European grey goose down fill inside a box walled construction for maximum insulation
- Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places both down and synthetic insulation
- Refined helmet compatible StormHood™ with Cohaesive™ cord locks for easy adjustments with gloves or mittens
- Two insulated hand pockets, one zippered external chest pocket, one internal chest pocket and two internal dump pockets
- #5 Vislon two-way separating front zipper
- Adjustable waist and hem drawcords
- Fabrics - N40p GORE® WINDSTOPPER® - shell fabric 850 fill European grey goose down (250 g - M) Arato™ 30 – 100% nylon - lining
- Fit - Regular, thigh length Centre back: 77 cm / 30.4 in, drop hem
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.