Combining 850 fill down insulation with a GORE® WINDSTOPPER® shell, the Ceres SV is built for severe cold. The down delivers exceptional warmth for its weight, box wall construction maintains loft and eliminates cold spots, and Coreloft synthetic insulation is strategically utilized in areas prone to moisture. The windproof, water repellent, breathable shell improves thermal efficiency and sheds light rain and snow, and the insulated StormHood provides full-coverage warmth and protection.
- Windproof, breathable and water resistant N40p GORE® WINDSTOPPER® outer fabric
- 850 fill European grey goose down fill inside a box walled construction for maximum insulation
- Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places both down and synthetic insulation
- Refined helmet compatible StormHood™ with Cohaesive™ cord locks for easy adjustments with gloves or mittens
- Two insulated hand pockets, one zippered external chest pocket, one internal chest pocket and two internal dump pockets
- #5 Vislon two-way separating front zipper
- Adjustable waist and hem drawcords
- Fabrics - N40p GORE® WINDSTOPPER® - shell fabric 850 fill European grey goose down (250 g - M) Arato™ 30 – 100% nylon - lining
- Fit - Regular, thigh length Centre back: 77 cm / 30.4 in, drop hem
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.