Combining 850 fill down insulation with a GORE® WINDSTOPPER® shell, the Ceres SV is built for severe cold. The down delivers exceptional warmth for its weight, box wall construction maintains loft and eliminates cold spots, and Coreloft synthetic insulation is strategically utilized in areas prone to moisture. The windproof, water repellent, breathable shell improves thermal efficiency and sheds light rain and snow, and the insulated StormHood provides full-coverage warmth and protection.
- Windproof, breathable and water resistant N40p GORE® WINDSTOPPER® outer fabric
- 850 fill European grey goose down fill inside a box walled construction for maximum insulation
- Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places both down and synthetic insulation
- Refined helmet compatible StormHood™ with Cohaesive™ cord locks for easy adjustments with gloves or mittens
- Two insulated hand pockets, one zippered external chest pocket, one internal chest pocket and two internal dump pockets
- #5 Vislon two-way separating front zipper
- Adjustable waist and hem drawcords
- Fabrics - N40p GORE® WINDSTOPPER® - shell fabric 850 fill European grey goose down (250 g - M) Arato™ 30 – 100% nylon - lining
- Fit - Regular, thigh length Centre back: 77 cm / 30.4 in, drop hem
You may also like....