The Arc'teryx Men's Bora 2 Mid boots embody a unique approach to hiking boots, making them ideal for multi-day trekking yet still light and comfortable enough for shorter day walks or scrambling in the mountains. The Bora Mid consists of a durable, seamless, single piece, thermos-laminated upper providing the protection of a mountaineering boot and interchangeable stretch liners providing the custom comfort of the Arc'teryx Adaptive Fit with the ability to modify the Bora Mid to perform in varying climates and conditions. The stretch GORE-TEX® liner delivers waterproof/breathable protection in wet or shifting weather. The highly air permeable stretch micromesh liner is designed for ventilation in warm dry environments. An insulated liner for winter cold is available separately. The Vibram outsole works in tandem with the moulded EVA midsole to deliver the agility of an approach shoe with the stability of a mountaineering boot. This innovative design and use of Arc'teryx technologies together create a new level of versatility and performance making these fantastic all round walking boots.
- Waterproof, Breathable, Lightweight & Durable
- Seamless one piece upper with thermos-laminated construction is highly abrasion resistant, durable, light and hydrophobic
- Arcteryx Adaptive fit utilizes an independent liner that conforms to the foot for a custom fit with no pressure points
- Completely removable, interchangeable liner for improved wash ability, dry-ability and extends use and climate adaptability
- Stetchable GORE-TEX® liner
- Mid-cut lightweight liner provides quick-dry summer comfort
- Rubberized sole on removable liners allows them to be used as camp and hut shoes
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
- Integrated lace hole reinforcements for enhanced durability
- Custom lace hooks ease opening and tightening
- Custom developed 3D moulded Ortholite footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support
- Traction grooves on outer edges of outsole
- "Y" Groove split heel technology for improved braking
- Sharp heel brake and mountaineering heel tread for stability, traction and braking
- Vibram® Arc'teryx hiking outsole combines grip, agility, support and durability
- Spherical heel shape for improved braking and smooth stride
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
- Laminated heel and toe caps secure fit and deliver precision support
- Tongue free liner ensures a larger breathable surface area and increased waterproof coverage
You May Also Need....
You may also like....