The Arcâ€™teryx Menâ€™s Beta SL Pant is great to have on hand as emergency protection should the weather take a turn for the worse. Ideal for hikers and trekkers, this lightweight pant is easy to pull on and is equipped with lower leg zips to accommodate your boots. Waterproof and highly breathable, the Gore-TexÂ® fabric benefits from Paclite technology, which allows you to stow the pant easily in your pack for when you need it most.
- Compressible and packable
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- GORE-TEXÂ® two-layer construction
- Articulated knees
- Gusseted crotch
- WaterTightâ„¢ 1/4 length leg zippers
- Front fly
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Lace hook
- Pull-on style with elasticized waist
- Waist drawcord
- Three layer GORE-TEXÂ® reinforced instep patches
- Weight: 260g
- N40r GORE-TEXÂ® fabric with PacLiteÂ® product technology
- N150p-X GORE-TEXÂ® fabric with 3L tricot technology
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.
You may also like...