The Arc'teryx Men's Beta AR Jacket is a great, all-round waterproof that can lend itself to all kinds of outdoor activity. It offers the weather protection, durability and enhanced breathability of new, Gore-Tex Pro, while remaining supple and lightweight. The brands innovative e3D, ergonomic cut provides complete comfort and a full range of motion, while a great range of extra protection features are on board to ensure that getting rained off, becomes a thing of the past.
- Arc'teryx Athletic with e3D, hip length fit
- Rugged, durable and breathable Gore-Tex® Pro; light and supple 40D fabric through main body, reinforced in high wear areas with hardwearing 80D fabrics
- WaterTight™ Vislon centre front zipper; WaterTight™ pit zippers for ventilation
- Helmet compatible DropHood™ with fast adjustment is designed to rotate with your head
- Two hand pockets, internal laminated pocket with zipper
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions.
Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx dedication to craftsmanship is express through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieced through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.