The Men's Atom SL Hoody from Arc'teryx is an essential piece of insulation that is ideal for high intensity activities and activities in changeable weather. Utilized by climbers, hikers and travellers around the globe, the Atom SL Hoody is a lightweight and extremely breathable midlayer.
The strong Tyono™ 20 nylon shell has been treated with a DWR coating to provide protection against drizzle. The Coreloft™ insulation is only placed where it's needed most to reduce bulk; the Hoody provides warmth comparable to a lightweight fleece but its innovative design makes it significantly lighter and more compact. Lightweight, air permeable fleece side panels allow excellent breathability and help to regulate your core body temperature. Articulated, mesh lined sleeves and gusseted underarms mean the Atom SL won't restrict you during physical activities.
The StormHood™ is uninsulated to minimize bulk and can fit over a helmet, and provides protection against wind chill and light rain. The chin guard and wind flap and the adjustable hem drawcord help to keep cold air out and the two pockets are perfect for warming up cold hands. Whether you're preparing for a high altitude trek or scaling a rock face, don't forget the Atom SL Hoody.
- Technical Features: Weather resistant, Breathable, Insulated, Ultralight, Compressible and packable
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Fleece stretch side panels allow for ventilation
- Mesh lined sleeves provide next to skin comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Adjustable, low profile uninsulated StormHood™
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Shaped cuff with stretch fleece
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Mesh 100% polyester
- Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Coreloft™ Compact 40 insulation (40 g/m²). Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre
- Torrent™—84% polyester 16% elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a Polygiene® finish to manage odour
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.