- N80p GORE-TEX® 2L provides a unique natural look and touch with waterproof, windproof protection
- Coreloft™ synthetic insulation for lightweight warmth with minimal bulk
- Low profile StowHood™ provides weather protection and zips neatly into collar for a clean look when not needed
- Two bellowed hand pockets with hidden zippers and secure chest pocket with hidden zipper
- Internal draw cord cinches to block out drafts and provide a trimmer fit
- Fully taped to reduce bulk and provide a water tight finish
- Articulated patterning provides mobility and comfort
- NyloPrint BIRD logo
- Fabrics - N80p GORE-TEX® 2L Coreloft™ 60g synthetic insulation
- Fit - Trim, hip length Centre back: 74 cm / 29 in, drop hem
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.
You may also like....