- N40r-X 3L GORE-TEX® Pro is supple, breathable and lightweight; durable N80p-X 3L GORE-TEX® Pro reinforcements add durability in areas of high wear
- Helmet compatible StormHood™ with custom Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with gloves or mittens
- Strategically placed 8mm tiny seam tape improves breathability and reduces bulk and weight
- Two external chest pockets with WaterTight™ zipper and RS™ zipper sliders
- One internal laminated security pocket
- WaterTight™ pit zippers for ventilation
- Custom Cohaesive™ cord adjusters control hem adjustments and function as HemLock™ to prevent the jacket from slipping out from under a climbing harness
- Adjustable cuffs
- Fabric - N40r-X 3L GORE-TEX® Pro - body N80p-X 3L GORE-TEX® Pro - reinforcements
- Fit - Regular with e3D, hip length Centre back: 78cm/30.7in, drop hem
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.
You may also like...