The Men's Adan Short is an all-around performance based short, with a built-in liner, a small side split and a zippered rear pocket. These regular-fit shorts are ideal for mountain activities and running.
- Super lightweight woven fabric with good mechanical stretch; DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish reduces moisture retention in fabric
- Brief liner has good next-to-skin feel; inseam eliminated to reduce chafing
- Minimal elasticized waist band with drawcord
- Rear zippered pocket with pocket flap
- Side split ensures ease of stride and encourages air flow
- Laminated hems for minimal seaming and construction
- Reflective blades enhance visibility in low light
- Provides sun protection (UPF 25+)
- Weight: 100g / 3.5 oz
- Fabrics: Arkose 100% polyester
|Arkose:||Super light weight taffeta, woven from a textured polyester yarn, which provides mechanical stretch and rapid drying.|
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions.
Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx dedication to craftsmanship is express through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieced through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.