The Men's Adahy Hoody from Arc'teryx is an essential piece of insulation that is ideal for long treks and climbing excursions. The Hoody can be used as a mid-layer in wet weather conditions and a stand-alone item of clothing when the weather is fairer.
Lightweight, air permeable fleece allows excellent breathability and helps to regulate your core body temperature. The Hoody has been treated with Polygiene antibacterial treatment to keep it fresh on longer expeditions. The snug fitting hood and flatlock seam constructions provide excellent comfort, while the two pockets are perfect for warming up cold hands.
- Fabric: Torrent stretch fleece (84% polyester, 16% elastane)
- Full length front zip with chin guard
- Snug fitting hood
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Polygiene antibacterial treatment
- Flatlock seam construction
- Centre back length: 69cm
- Weight: 270g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.