Designed for technical approaches on difficult terrain, Arc'teryx Men's Acrux SL leverages advanced Arcâ€™teryx footwear technologies for optimal fit, agility and traction and then streamlines them for exceptionally lightweight performance. The Adaptive Fit Lite design uses zonal stretch that shapes to the foot for an exceptional fit and is highly air permeable for comfort in warmer conditions. Easy to pack and carry, the versatile Acrux SL is light, exceptionally durable and designed to handle demanding approaches, scrambles, day hikes and every day wear.
- Breathable, Lightweight and Durable
- Integrated lace hole reinforcements for enhanced durability
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
- VibramÂ® MegaGripâ„¢ Rubber Compound
- Custom patterned VibramÂ® outsoles
- Spherical heel shape for improved braking and smooth stride
- 3D Moulded Ortholiteâ„¢ Footbed
- "Y" Groove split heel technology for improved braking
- Seamless one piece upper with thermolaminated construction
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
- Laminated heel and toe caps secure fit and deliver precision support
- Tongue free liner
You May Also Need....
You may also like....