The Arc'teryx Men's A2B Chino is designed for the urban commute, but has casual chino styling that easily transitions to the workplace. The dynamics of city cycling require the freedom to move and make adjustments on the fly. The A2Bâ€™s fit, articulation and gusseted crotch are selected specifically to meet the needs of the urban cyclist, but do not impact the pantâ€™s off bike style. The Trim fit is streamlined and moves with the body.
- Loamâ„¢ cotton/nylon blend provides water repellancy in a casual herringbone fabric with comfort stretch
- Fit and articulation specifically designed for the urban cyclist
- Integrated reflective surfaces on the inside lower leg
- Hand pockets, welted back pockets, zippedcargo pocket
- Embroidered BIRD logo
- Weather resistant, Breathable, Lightweight, Durable
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Front fly with button closure
- Loamâ„¢ - 72% cotton, 25% nylon, 3% elastane
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.