The Arc'teryx Index 15 Bag is a 24-litre backpack designed to carry your digital devices. It can accomodae both a laptop and a tablet simultaneously. Hybrid mapped construction mixes two fabrics to optimise durability and enhance protection of its contents.
A zipped main compartment fits a 15-inch laptop with a sleeve for tablet devices, a fleece lined top pocket stores fragile items and a large front zipped pocket is designed to fit pens, documents and essential small items with an additional key clip, making this an essential pack for daily commuting or everyday use around town.
- Main: N420p-HT (100% nylon, 420D)
- Top grab handle
- Fleece lined pocket
- Water bottle pocket
- Internal padded 15in laptop sleeve
- Internal tablet compartment
- Separate zipped main compartment
- Front organizer pocket
- Reflective logo
- Front panel is made using Advanced Composite Construction (AC²) is seam taped and highly water resistant
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Thermoformed padded backpanel
- Top loading
- Weather resistant flap
- Weight: 740g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.