The Arc'teryx Index 15 Bag is a 24-litre backpack designed to carry your digital devices. It can accomodae both a laptop and a tablet simultaneously. Hybrid mapped construction mixes two fabrics to optimise durability and enhance protection of its contents.
A zipped main compartment fits a 15-inch laptop with a sleeve for tablet devices, a fleece lined top pocket stores fragile items and a large front zipped pocket is designed to fit pens, documents and essential small items with an additional key clip, making this an essential pack for daily commuting or everyday use around town.
- Main: N420p-HT (100% nylon, 420D)
- Top grab handle
- Fleece lined pocket
- Water bottle pocket
- Internal padded 15in laptop sleeve
- Internal tablet compartment
- Separate zipped main compartment
- Front organizer pocket
- Reflective logo
- Front panel is made using Advanced Composite Construction (AC²) is seam taped and highly water resistant
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Thermoformed padded backpanel
- Top loading
- Weather resistant flap
- Weight: 740g
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.