A nexus point between a weather resistant messenger's backpack and a refined urban pack, the Granville can carry a laptop, tablet computer, and good deal more of your daily life kit.
PRIMARY USE Urban everyday, travel
• Highly water resistant AC² (Advanced Composite Construction) technology and taped seams protect its contents from the harshest weather
• Suspended, padded 15 inch laptop compartment: separate sleeve holds 10 in. tablet computers and has a sleeve for documents
• Large flapped main compartment allows for quick, easy access and view of contents
• Discreet dual security pockets on the under flap
• Clip-in point for cycling safety lights
• Reflective logo
FABRICS N400p-AC² nylon 6 plain weave
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.
You may also like....