The Arcâ€™teryx Carrier Duffle 100 is a lightweight, highly water resistant, 98 litre duffel bag designed for expedition use or gear storage. With ultra-comfortable shoulder straps it can be carried back style making it easier move heavy kit around. Built using advanced composite construction, the bag is hardwearing enough for day to day life as well long distance travelling.
- Weatherproof construction
- Weather resistant
- Highly durable
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Top, bottom and side grab handles
- Large heat transfer BIRD logo
- Advanced Composite Construction (ACÂ²) is seam taped and highly water resistent
- Reflective white interior makes it easier to see items inside the pack
- Fully seam-sealed for water resistance
- Two adjustable, padded webbing shoulder straps can be configured to carry as a backpack or as a courier bag. Straps can be removed for transport.
- Corded zipper pull tabs
- Weather resistant flap keeps zipper covered
- WaterTightÂ® main zipper
- Dual zipper sliders for easy access
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.