Offering convenient and practical storage, the Arc'teryx Carrier Duffle 35 is a lightweight, highly water resistant, mid-sized 35 litre duffel bag with ultra-comfortable shoulder straps. Built using advanced composite construction, the bag is hardwearing enough for day to day life.
- Weatherproof construction
- Weather resistant
- Highly durable
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Top, bottom and side grab handles
- Large heat transfer BIRD logo
- Advanced Composite Construction (AC²) is seam taped and highly water resistent
- Reflective white interior makes it easier to see items inside the pack
- Fully seam-sealed for water resistance
- Single adjustable, padded webbing shoulder strap that can be removed for transport
- Corded zipper pull tabs
- Weather resistant flap keeps zipper covered
- WaterTight® main zipper
- Dual zipper sliders for easy access
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions.
Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx dedication to craftsmanship is express through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieced through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.