The Arc'teryx Cambie is a compact 12 litre backpack designed for daily commuting or everyday use around town constructed with padded back panel and comfortable shoulder straps. A zippered main compartment with top access, an internal padded pocket fits 15" laptop, a front zippered pocket to fit pens, phone and essential small items with key clip makes this a versatile, minimalist daypack.
- Top grab handle
- Front pocket with organization slots and key clip
- Main compartment pocket
- Internal padded sleeve fits up to 15â€� laptops
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Padded backpanel
- Top loading
- Dual zipper sliders for easy access
- N500p Nylon 6 plain weave
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.