Delivering warm and dry protection, Arc'teryx Beta Shell Mitten is highly durable and has a level of dexterity not expected from a traditional mitten. Designed to be layered over an insulated liner mitten, its proven GORE-TEX® protection with N333p-X face fabric and laminated TPU reinforcements, provides some serious protection. Taped seams throughout helps to create a shell that completely seals out water, wind and snow.
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Tri-Dex™ Technology—Innovative, three-lobe construction technique used for exceptional dexterity and breathability
- One-hand, easy adjust, cuff cinch with webbing pull tab
- Removable wrist leashes
- Full, gauntlet-style cuff for increased wrist coverage
- Elasticated adjustable wrist strap
- Reinforced palm and fingers
- N333p-X 3L GORE-TEX®
- N70p 3L GORE-TEX®
- All around mountain use garments: moderate length; hand pockets; interior pockets; moderate articulation; room for layers; helmet compatible hoods; drop hem.
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.