Delivering warm and dry protection, Arc'teryx Beta Shell Mitten is highly durable and has a level of dexterity not expected from a traditional mitten. Designed to be layered over an insulated liner mitten, its proven GORE-TEX® protection with N333p-X face fabric and laminated TPU reinforcements, provides some serious protection. Taped seams throughout helps to create a shell that completely seals out water, wind and snow.
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Tri-Dex™ Technology—Innovative, three-lobe construction technique used for exceptional dexterity and breathability
- One-hand, easy adjust, cuff cinch with webbing pull tab
- Removable wrist leashes
- Full, gauntlet-style cuff for increased wrist coverage
- Elasticated adjustable wrist strap
- Reinforced palm and fingers
- N333p-X 3L GORE-TEX®
- N70p 3L GORE-TEX®
- All around mountain use garments: moderate length; hand pockets; interior pockets; moderate articulation; room for layers; helmet compatible hoods; drop hem.