The Arc'teryx Mens Anertia Glove delivers exceptional fit, grip and dexterity while insulating and protecting snowboarders and skiers from wet and cold. Breathable waterproof protection comes from an ergonomically designed insert made from GoreTex with XCR product technology. Fortius 1.0 softshell outer provides a high level of abrasion resistance and stretch performance, along with exceptional air permeability to help speed moisture transfer.
- Main: Fortius Air 40 (84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160g/m²)
- Lining: GoreTex
- 133g PrimaLoft Silver Insulation
- 100g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco
- 60g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control
- Removable wrist leashes
- Soft brushed lining adds light insulation
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Leather reinforced palm and fingers
- Low profile adjustable Velcro cuff
- Weight: 200g
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.