The Arc'teryx Altra 50 pack is sized for light-and-fast weekends or gear-heavy, one-day adventures. This workhorse pack combines an advanced, breathable harness with a sturdy frame and light weight.
- Highly breathable suspension system creates a direct link between spine, suspension and bag
- Suspension is bonded directly to the pack body for comfort and stability; features twin removable aluminum stays and an HDPE framesheet for reliable load support
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps feature a core layer of perforated, air-permeable foam lined with breathable mesh for next-to-the-skin comfort
- Shoulder straps adjust both vertically and horizontally for a personalized fit
- Thermoformed, triple-density hipbelt promotes airflow and evaporative cooling
- Removable and expandable top lid comes with 2 zippered compartments and a map pocket
- Extendable collar with drawcord adds capacity to the main compartment for handling large loads
- Top-loading pack design also features a full-length, inverted-U zipper, allowing quick access to the main compartment through the front panel
- Front kangaroo pocket
- 2 stretch-mesh side pockets with elastic drawcords secure yoru water bottles or energy snacks
- Compression straps and padded compression wings let you cinch down your load
- Arc'teryx Altra 50 pack features a padded bottom, Hypalonâ„¢ trim and reinforced high-wear areas to bolster durability
- Medium: 1480g, 50L
- Large: 1530g, 53L
You may also like....