Fast and Light. Arc’teryx lightest GORE-TEX® Pro jacket for climbers and alpinists. Designed with minimal features to maximize breathability and minimize weight for fast and light adventures. Built using GORE-TEX® Pro 3L with supple yet durable N40p-X face fabric. Alpha Series: Climbing and alpine focused systems
A hardwearing, minimalist alpine shell designed for those wanting to travel fast and light in the mountains. The lightest and most breathable alpinist waterproof/breathable jacket in the Arc'teryx line, it has a clean feature set and trim fit to keep the weight and packed size to the minimum while providing uncompromised breathability.
THE OPTIMAL BALANCE
A great deal of thought goes into each design element to achieve a balance between function, fit and performance. The Alpha FL is designed for fast and light travel: maximum breathability, minimum weight. Simple, with only a single pocket, an ergonomic pattern and trim fit keeps the jacket lean to increase breathability and decrease bulk and weight. Enhanced with the core climbing features such as helmet compatible StormHood™, a two-piece Hemlock™ harness blocker, and the chest pocket which is both harness and pack compatible. The perfect balance between performance and functionality for climbers the Alpha FL is a must have piece in your rack of gear.
We are committed to performance materials that endure. N40p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L delivers lightweight, long wearing waterproof protection with a high level of breathability. The high-tenacity nylon face fabric is light, tough and delivers excellent water repellency.
LIGHT BY CONSTRUCTION
Arc'teryx uses narrow GORE® seam tapes and micro seam allowances in its waterproof/breathable constructions to reduce the weight of materials, increase breathability and create supple, free moving garments. This jacket is patterned to reduce all the seams to
- Compressible and packable
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- GORE-TEX® Pro three-layer construction
- Tiny GORE® seam tape
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Trim fit for enhanced breathability
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Laminated brim
- Externally accessed hood drawcords
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two-piece harness Hemlock™ inserts fold betted and keep jacket in position under harness
- Chest pocket with laminated zip
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Includes stuff sack with webbing loop to clip to a harness
You may also like....