The pear-shaped design of the Arc'teryx Alpha FL 45 Rucksack holds the pack close to your body, minimising load movement and backward pull for extended comfort and energy efficient movement under weight. Wingman side pockets wrap over the hip and are accessible without taking off the pack.
The nylon ripstop main fabric has been chosen for its durability and tear-resistance. A heavier weight ATY nylon protects high wear areas and resists contamination from dirt, snow and water pick-up. Extruded aluminum M-bar stays are rigid and lightweight to provide structural support. HD 80 foam is high density polyethylene foam that provides support and structure to the bag, plus comfort against your back.
The GridLock system offers full adjustment of the shoulder straps for both width and height and the rotating Load Transfer Disc distributes weight to the hips on uneven terrain.
- Main: N210r-HT (100% nylon ripstop, 210D)
- Top grab handle
- Twin aluminum stays
- Side zip access
- Kangaroo pocket with top compression strap and snap closure
- Stretch mesh hipbelt stash pockets
- 2 Wingman one-handed easy-access pockets
- Hose clip
- Internal 2L hydration pocket with zip
- GridLock shoulder strap adjustment system
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps
- Adjustable, removable sternum strap
- Thermoformed hipbelt
- Breathable backpanel
- Padded, contoured shoulder straps
- Rotating Load Transfer Disc
- Load level adjusters
- AC² Advanced Composite Construction suspension system
- Extendable collar with drawcord
- Top loading lid closure with 2 buckles
- U-shape zip
- Removable and extendable top lid
- 2 zipped lid compartments
- Key clip in lid pocket
- 4 compression straps
- P'ax single-hand axe attachment system
- Micro daisy chains
- Capacity: 75-82L
- Weight: 2,425g
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.
You may also like....