The pear-shaped design of the Arc'teryx Alpha FL 45 Rucksack holds the pack close to your body, minimising load movement and backward pull for extended comfort and energy efficient movement under weight. Wingman side pockets wrap over the hip and are accessible without taking off the pack.
The nylon ripstop main fabric has been chosen for its durability and tear-resistance. A heavier weight ATY nylon protects high wear areas and resists contamination from dirt, snow and water pick-up. Extruded aluminum M-bar stays are rigid and lightweight to provide structural support. HD 80 foam is high density polyethylene foam that provides support and structure to the bag, plus comfort against your back.
The GridLock system offers full adjustment of the shoulder straps for both width and height and the rotating Load Transfer Disc distributes weight to the hips on uneven terrain.
- Main: N210r-HT (100% nylon ripstop, 210D)
- Top grab handle
- Twin aluminum stays
- Side zip access
- Kangaroo pocket with top compression strap and snap closure
- Stretch mesh hipbelt stash pockets
- 2 Wingman one-handed easy-access pockets
- Hose clip
- Internal 2L hydration pocket with zip
- GridLock shoulder strap adjustment system
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps
- Adjustable, removable sternum strap
- Thermoformed hipbelt
- Breathable backpanel
- Padded, contoured shoulder straps
- Rotating Load Transfer Disc
- Load level adjusters
- AC² Advanced Composite Construction suspension system
- Extendable collar with drawcord
- Top loading lid closure with 2 buckles
- U-shape zip
- Removable and extendable top lid
- 2 zipped lid compartments
- Key clip in lid pocket
- 4 compression straps
- P'ax single-hand axe attachment system
- Micro daisy chains
- Capacity: 75-82L
- Weight: 2,425g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.