The Arcâ€™teryx Alpha FL 30 is a stripped down pack created for climbers who want a light yet durable and highly weather resistant pack with no unnecessary straps or parts. Instead of a traditional top lid, the Alpha features a RollTop closure, with a small external pocket, which extends the packs volume as well as providing a waterproof seal and easy access on the go. External lash points can be used to attach tools, crampons, extra layers, helmets, sleeping pads, etc. This pack has everything you need and nothing more, a no nonsense pack ideal for winter or summer climbing and urban cycling.
- 30 Litre
- Weather resistant
- WaterTightâ„¢ external zippers
- Reflective white interior makes it easier to see items inside the pack
- Dual haul loops/carry handles permit hauling or clipping off at a snow anchor
- Arc'teryx ACÂ² (Advanced Composite Construction) suspension system
- RollTopâ„¢ closure
- Extendable collar with drawcord for additional capacity
- Top compression strap
- Two ice axe loops
- Rigid, formed backpanel provides support and structure while remaining comfortable against the back
- Fully seam-sealed for water resistance
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.
You may also like...